2nd Annual GE Monogram® – Terroir Awards for Excellence in Hospitality
Thanks to our partnership with GE Monogram®, the Terroir Hospitality Symposium is able to present the awards of excellence in hospitality, for the second year. These awards are aimed to passionately inspire, nurture and celebrate excellence throughout the Canadian culinary industry.
Awards are presented in three categories:
- Beverage professional (Sommelier, Mixologist)
- Front of House, service excellence
Winners will be announced at Terroir, the 7th Annual Hospitality Symposium taking place on April 8th, 2013 at Acadian Court in Toronto. Winners will notified by Monday, March 25th and be presented their awards in front of five hundred of their peers.
Criteria for each award include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the industry.
- Currently working in a restaurant in Canada that supports a regional culinary identity.
- Adheres to standards of excellence and service in hospitality as observed by industry and consumers.
- Has contributed to the industry through education, collaboration and mentorship.
- Is recognized by their peers for their leadership and innovation and their contribution to the field of hospitality in Canada.
- Upholds standards of sustainability by supporting local producers, artisans and businesses.
Award winners will receive:
- $1000 cash reward
- Feature promotion on Terroir website and press release identifying winner.
- Feature promotion on GE Monogram® Website.
- Press Release announcing winners.
- Advertisement announcing winner in nationally publicized paper.
- Featured guests at a patron dinner for Terroir Hospitality.
Thank you for your vote. Voting is now closed.